Cyber-security is one of the most challenging issues confronting school administrators up and down New Zealand. Fortinet has the solution.
It’s hard enough keeping up with online learning, teaching and administration without having to worry about hackers, intruders, criminals and at-risk behaviour. But in this mind-bogging maelstrom of cyber-security threats, one solution stands out for cost-effectiveness, ease-of-use and expert local support: Fortinet.
Working alongside a nation-wide network of accredited partners, Fortinet has put together a proven suite of solutions that provide the network security capabilities that your school requires:
- Safe, secure and fast access for N4L’s UFB network
- Enhanced e-learning and administration via personal laptops, tablets and smartphones (BYOD)
- Out-of-the box support for secure Wi-Fi and wireless networking
- Powerful firewall protection to regulate network traffic and users
- Full reporting and monitoring capabilities
Fortinet has a suite of security solutions that will protect your entire network from almost all of the cyber threats that confront today’s schools. Plus, they can extend and enhance e-learning and online administration by supporting BYOD and secure Wi-Fi.
With Fortinet’s end-to-end, comprehensive security devices, you can tap into the benefits of being online without fear or trepidation.
At A Glance: Why Fortinet?
- Global leader in high-performance cyber security
- Frost & Sullivan’s ‘2015 NZ Security Vendor of the Year’
- Nationwide network of implementation partners
- Impressive track record of success
Fortinet’s security solutions provide:
- Fast, safe access to N4L’s managed network
- Full support for BYOD and secure Wi-Fi
- Reporting and monitoring capabilities
- Affordable pricing