Thanks to everyone who took part in our Reader Survey. Your feedback really matters to us and by sharing your views and opinions you’re helping us to keep improving and bringing you the best magazine possible.
Here are just a few of the things we learned:
- 91 per of readers use computing devices ‘all the time’
- For 78 per cent, your device of choice is a laptop
- 81 per cent of you couldn’t do your work without ICT
- Performance, price and reviews are the most important factors in your purchasing decisions
- 70 per cent are at schools with a UFB connection
- 39 per cent are connected to N4L’s managed network; 32 per cent hope to be ‘soon’
- 48 per cent are at schools with a BYOD programme
- 84 per cent read INTERFACE to ‘be inspired and gather new ideas’
- File Share and the competitions are the most popular pages
- 69 per cent of you keep your copy for future reference
Finally, we didn’t expect you to give up your time for nothing, of course. Everyone who took part – and included their details – went into a draw to win a Pavilion x360 (RRP$789), courtesy of HP. The first name drawn was Howick Primary School’s Leyette Callister. Congratulations this fantastic prize is on its way to you.