Trainable, loyal and fun. CHiP is an intelligent and affectionate robot pup. Artificial intelligence enables it to uniquely recognise you, and have an adaptive personality to follow commands, fetch a ball, avoid obstacles, and learn new tricks. Sensors means CHiP can ‘feel’ your touch and a free app provides control and/or enhanced gameplay on your smart device. It’s always aware, and ready to play. How you respond uniquely shapes its behaviour, so no two are ever alike.
If CHiP (RRP $499) sounds like your new best friend, you could be in luck – we have one to give away. All schools signed up for a bulk subscription* on Wednesday 23 August will go into the draw.
7 great reasons to read INTERFACE
1. Saves you time: Why spend hours trawling through pages and pages of online resources (and you may not find what you want anyway)
2. Focused on digital technology: Technology is all we do. Nothing else gets in the way.
3. Reliable and trustworthy: You can trust us to identify safe and relevant resources.
4. Exclusive content: We publish information you won’t find elsewhere.
5. Made in New Zealand: This is a magazine for New Zealand schools, with local content and local solutions.
6. Reference library: Something may not be on your radar now but keep your copy and you can always go back to check articles, case studies, reviews, and adverts.
7. Great value: Bulk copies give you all this for just $1*. Seriously! What else can you buy for $1!
To find out more about a bulk delivery – or check if your school subscribes – fill in your details below and we’ll be in touch.
Alternatively contact Michelle on 09 575 2454 or email@example.com
*A bulk subscription is two or more copies and costs $1 per copy per issue + gst and P&P.
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is open only to New Zealand residents and is subject to our terms and conditions (https://interfaceonline.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/). Also, as a condition of entry you will receive our reader e-newsletter.
DISCLAIMER: We treat all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.