Want to create an inclusive learning experience that encourages the diverse learning styles of your students and captures their attention? Transforming your learning environment has never been easier than with the InFocus JTouch 50 Series.
Encourage staff and students to achieve more with innovative interactive display technology such as the InFocus JTouch 50 Series. This completely customisable and memorable tool will immerse your class in any subject and support blended learning for remote students.
The Canon team has compiled the InFocus JTouch’s top five ‘teacher features’ to highlight what it can offer to your school.
Top Five Teacher Features
1. Wireless casting: Experience ‘student-proof’ wireless casting from any operating system (Windows, Apple and Android) and the ability for multiple people to cast simultaneously. Maintain an uninterrupted learning experience by utilising the accept or reject feature, which allows the presenter to approve casting requests from different devices.
2. Run any app: If you are a Google school, great, continue using apps that your students and staff already know (Google Docs, Slides, YouTube, etc.) and simply run any application directly from the panel.
3. Digital whiteboarding: The InFocus JTouch is the latest and greatest in digital whiteboarding and features a wide range of engaging creative tools to encourage collaboration and contribution. Save your brainstorming session or creative project directly to your preferred cloud account (Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.) with just the click of a button. It’s never been easier to store and share projects!
4. Annotate over any content: Encourage collaborative learning with the innovative annotation feature. Cast from any device or directly connect your computer and enjoy the ability to draw over the top of any content or application.
5. Additional teacher features: ‘Screen Lock’, maintain security and limit mischief by locking the screen when you’re not in the room; ‘Screen Record’, capture your class’s creativity using the screen recording feature; and ‘AirClass’, utilise the built-in tool to connect live with your students and immediately gain their understanding of a subject or select them to participate in an activity.
To learn more about the InFocus JTouch 50 Series and how it can transform your learning environment, contact a Canon specialist on 0800 222 666 or visit canon.co.nz
Article by Canon.