Supporting the implementation of Digital Technologies and Hangarau Matihiko in schools and kura in Aotearoa
Te Rā: Rāpare 16 Paengawhāwhā 2020 (16/04/20)
Kei hea: Ōtautahi/Christchurch, Aotearoa
Ki hea: Ōrua Paeroa Campus
(Avonside Girls’ High School and Shirley Boys’ High School)
Only $39.50+gst, which includes catering and booking fee. For first 100 tickets.
The team at impactED will be working alongside the facilitators to ensure that all content will be delivered to be inclusive to English Medium and Māori Medium Schools and Kura. Most sessions will be delivered predominantly in English Medium, but with Te Ao Māori values and perspectives integrated.
- SOLO in DDDO
- SeeSaw to support DDDO
- Minecraft for Education including Ngā Motu
- SOLO in CT
- Digital Technologies with a Pacifica Lens
- DT through your kaupapa including SDGs
- Time to reflect and make sense of it all
- Drinks and kai to connect and reflect
Find out more at impacted.co.nz/impactedako2020