It promises to be an exciting but challenging year ahead for digital technology in learning. From the mandatory use by schools of the Ministry of Education’s Digital Technologies learning area, to the constant evolution and dynamism of e-learning, are you equipped and ready for 2020?
This special feature on ‘Digital Learning in 2020’ is exclusive to the print version of INTERFACE Magazine.
Articles in the feature include:
- Coul you survive with just an ipad?, by Rob McCrae, Diocesan School for Girls
- The future is the focus for the National Curriculum
- Connecting with a vision for 2020 … and beyond, by Sue Way, Wellington Girls’ College
- New school, new digital vision for 2020, by Danny Nicholls, Te Matauru Primary School
- What will be trending in your classroom in 2020
Subscriptions start from just $1 a copy!
FREE COPIES: Receive complimentary INTERFACE magazines
What are you doing to meet the challenge of the new Digital Curriculum?
Reading INTERFACE Magazine is the perfect place to start, keeping you up with the latest ideas, resources and trends in e-learning! If you or your school don’t currently subscribe but would like to see what we’re all about, we can send you some free copies. Simply get in touch at email@example.com and say you’d like to take us up on this special offer.