Be Future Ready: Re-imagining the traditional classroom with Microsoft.
You are invited to an exclusive lunch hosted by Microsoft Education to show you how you too can be future ready with Microsoft. Plus, you’ll have the chance to check out the newest addition to the Surface family, Surface GO.
- When: Tuesday 28August, 12.30-2.15pm
- Where: Studio 230, Ponsonby Road, Auckland
Education is evolving constantly and the tools and resources needed to successfully teach today’s students need to keep up. Technology is a key enabler of this unprecedented change. Increasingly, school leaders, teachers and education systems are embracing technology to accelerate digital transformation to best prepare Students for success now and in the future.
School Leaders are central to enabling the right technology choices to support this transformation, by setting a clear vision that is closely aligned to the school’s strategic plan and informed by current research.
Microsoft builds hardware and software holistically to deliver the most intuitive interfaces that can unlock higher order thinking skills needed in our schools in New Zealand and enable every student on the plant to achieve more.
Explore and engage
At this event, you will be able to:
- Explore the solutions created from Microsoft, both hardware and software, for Education including the newest addition to the Surface family, Surface GO.
- Hear how schools leaders are successfully adopting Microsoft technology in their schools and learning environments to promote future ready skill sets with their students
- Engage with Microsoft experts and leaders and discuss your digital transformation journey and how we can partner with you to help deliver this.
Presentations and panel
Speakers will include:
- Microsoft leading the way in Education, by Anne Taylor, Microsoft Education Lead NZ
- Modern devices for a modern school, by Jane Dore, APAC Surface Product Lead
- Unleashing the new Surface GO, by Otako Kaufusi, Education Devices Specialist
Plus, Microsoft technology transforming NZ schools, will be a panel discussion hosted by Sam McNeill and featuring:
- Wilj Dekkers, Head of Innovation and Information Services at St Andrews College
- Jarrod Aberhart, Assistant Principal at Nelson College
- Morgan McKeen, eLearning Leader at Parnell District School
- Karen Brinsden, Principal at Botany Downs Secondary School
Don’t miss this great opportunity to see how you too can be future ready with Microsoft! To find out more and register to attend this exclusive lunch hosted by Microsoft Education click here.