Take classroom creativity and collaboration to another level with the new Epson EB-600 series ultra-short throw projectors.
Designed for today’s BYOD classroom, these projectors are easy to install and use.
The EB-600 Series display images from just 29cm away and the lamp lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode They offer 3x Higher Colour Brightness than competitive models, Epson 3LCD technology for detail and colour, and wireless functionality, so teachers can share content from multiple devices, including Chromebooks.
EB-600 Series – key features:
- 3 x Brighter Colours and reliable performance – 3LCD, 3-Chip Technology. Look for both high colour brightness and high white brightness
- Bright Images – Up to 3,800 lumens colour/white brightness
- Amazing images – Up to WUXGA resolution (1920 x 1200) and 16:10 format
- Ultra-short throw presentation display – get a 100″ image from as little as 28cm away with virtually no shadow interference
- Simultaneously display and control multiple device screens – wirelessly share content from up to four devices2, including Chromebooks, with Moderator software
- Manage your display and send announcements remotely – easy network connectivity; software included
- Versatile connectivity – 3x HDMI® supports multiple high-definition A/V devices, with MHL® support
- Powerful sound to engage every student – built-in 16 W speaker and microphone input; or, use external speakers, even in Standby Mode
- 10,000Hr maintenance cycle – the lamp and filter lasts up to 10,000 hours in ECO Mode
For further information go to epson.co.nz