Cyclone is inviting registrations to its ‘Google Education Roadshow’, which is visiting 10 locations throughout New Zealand during the next month.
The events will be hosted by Greg Reynolds, Cyclone’s Google Education BDM, and Saunil Hagler, Cyclone’s Google Digital Learning Specialist. While there, attendees will:
- Familiarise yourself with Chromebooks and Google Apps for Education.
- Hear about why so many schools are adopting Chromebooks as their device of choice.
- Get tips for optimising your Google Apps for Education domain to give your learners the e-learning experience they deserve. From pushing out apps to developing online learning communities using Google Sites, discover how a Google domain should be set up to empower learners and teachers so they can take control of their cloud-based workflow.
- School management
- e-learning leads
- Technical leads
- General Googlers!
The events run 3:30pm to 4:45pm and are being held at:
- Hamilton Wednesday 11th November
- Kaitaia Thursday 19th November
- Whangarei Friday 20th November
- Rotorua Wednesday 25th November
- Gisborne Wednesday 2nd December
- Napier Thursday 3rd December
- Palmerston North Wednesday 9th December
- Masterton Thursday 10th December
- Whanganui Tuesday 15th December
- New Plymouth Wednesday 16th December
After the presentation, there will also be a brief Q & A.
To find out more and to register go to cyclone.co.nz/googleroadshow