The standard of work was very high. After much deliberation here are our finalists. Well done and good luck to you all.
Best Teaching with ICT
- Sarah Burnett, Upper Harbour Primary, Auckland – Writing with the 100 Word Challenge
- Sharon Kan, Baradene College, Auckland – Flipped Learning
- Elizabeth Kazmierczak, Rāwhiti School, Christchurch – Music Video Challenge
- Marc Rowlinson, Northcross Intermediate School, Auckland – Raspberry Pi 3D Cases, Coding and Blogging
- Kerri Thompson, Tamatea Intermediate School, Napier – #NZreadaloud
Best Digital Resource
- Sarah Burnett, Upper Harbour Primary, Auckland – Number Knowledge
- Jerome Cargill, Newlands College, Wellington – Year Group Blog
- Meg Feller, Elmwood Normal School, Christchurch – Elmwood School eLearning PD Website
- Benjamin Himme, Carmel College, Auckland – Pathwayz
- Mike Wilson, Sacred Heart Girls’ College, Hamilton – Pass Biology Learning Hub
Best Coding Project
- Callie Ballara, Samuel Marsden Collegiate School, Wellington – Robots
- Sarah Burnett, Upper Harbour Primary, Auckland – Game Design
- Zaana Cooper, St Peter’s School, Cambridge – Arcade Games
- Leigh Harvey, Wanganui Intermediate School, Whanganui – RubbishBot
- Marc Rowlinson, Northcross Intermediate School, Auckland – MEGA Project
Now help us decide who wins …
We’ve chosen our finalists – now it’s your turn to help us select the winners. Click here to find out more about each finalist and to vote. Once you’ve decided on your favourites, make your selections. Your choices will be combined with our judges’ scores to determine the final results. PLUS, everyone who votes will go into the draw to win one of five gift cards worth $20 for Apple Store or Google Play.
To vote go to interfaceonline.co.nz/interface-awards-2015-vote-now/
Voting close 5pm on Wednesday 18 November.