We’ve teamed up with eTV and Zaption to bring you an offer we’re sure will interest you. eTV is a great service for teachers who want to share videos with learners, and it’s got even better by integrating Zaption, an easy-to-use video editing tool. With Zaption, teachers can turn online videos into interactive learning experiences that engage students, deepen understanding and track progress. As part of the launch of Zaption in New Zealand, eTV is offering an introductory Zaption Pro Campus Licence Special for only $1075 + GST (which means it’ll work for all teachers in your school). But you could get one for free!
Thanks to everyone who entered first time around … now you have a second chance to win a Zaption Pro Campus Licence with eTV, free for a year. Just enter your details below, agree to the T&Cs, and you’ll be in the draw for this great prize.
Entries close Wednesday 26th August.
Terms and conditions
- The Zaption Pro Campus prize licences must be started before the end of Term 3, 2015.
- Schools which are not already subscribing to eTV will receive a year’s eTV subscription as part of the prize. Schools that are already subscribing to eTV will receive a credit of up to $500 + GST towards their next renewal.
- A Screenrights Licence (www.screenrights.org/content-users/new-zealand-services/educational-licence) must be in place for access to eTV and Zaption. Schools which do not have a screenrights licence will receive a free six-month screenrights licence provided by eTV to the winning school. A screenrights licence must be held by the school for the remainder of the prize term of the eTV subscription and Zaption Pro Licence in order for access to be continued for the rest of the year.
- For further information or clarification please contact INTERFACE Editor Greg Adams, email@example.com
- Also note, the introductory Zaption Pro Campus Licence Special of $1075 + GST, for all teachers in a school no matter how large, is available until August 30, 2015. Contact eTV for more information. http://www.etv.org.nz/v4/index.php/#Contact
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is open only to New Zealand residents and is subject to our terms and conditions (http://interfaceonline.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/). Also, as a condition of entry you will receive our reader e-newsletter.
DISCLAIMER: We treat all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.