Are you proud of what you’re achieving with Minecraft in your classroom? Want to share your success?
We know you’re doing awesome things with Minecraft: Education Edition. We invite you to share how you have used the programme in your classroom.
It doesn’t have to be big or fancy – sometimes the simplest projects are the most effective. Simply tell us what you’ve done and what it’s achieved for you and your students.
There are some great Minecraft goodies up for grabs AND bragging rights as the finest Minecraft teacher in the land!
Entries will judged out of 100 based on the following criteria:
- Outcomes (40): The effectiveness of the activity and the way it’s used in meeting its goals, and the overall benefits.
- Implementation (20): How effectively and successfully the activity was introduced.
- Innovation (15): The creativity and imagination involved in the project.
- Challenges (15): How the entrant overcame obstacles, identified opportunities and benefits, and used his/her IT skills.
- Judge’s discretion (10): Overall impression and impact.
For more on Minecraft Education Edition go to education.minecraft.net
If you have any questions about entering, please contact Greg Adams, INTERFACE Editor, at email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is open only to educators and students at New Zealand schools, and is subject to our terms and conditions (interfaceonline.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/).
DISCLAIMER: We treat all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.
INTERFACE February 2022