Are you proud of what you’re achieving with Minecraft in your classroom? Want to share your success?
We know you’re doing awesome things with Minecraft: Education Edition. We invite you to create a lesson plan showing us how.
It doesn’t have to be big or fancy – sometimes the simplest projects are the most effective. Simply tell us what you’ve done and what it’s achieved for you.
Entries will judged out of 100 based on the following criteria:
- Outcomes (40): The effectiveness of the activity and the way it’s used in meeting its goals, and the overall benefits.
- Implementation (20): How effectively and successfully the activity was introduced.
- Innovation (15): The creativity and imagination involved in the project.
- Challenges (15): How the entrant overcame obstacles, identified opportunities and benefits, and used his/her IT skills.
- Judge’s discretion (10): Overall impression and impact.
If you have any questions about entering, please contact Greg Adams, INTERFACE Editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out last year’s results and winners.
PLEASE NOTE: This competition is open only to educators and students at New Zealand schools, and is subject to our terms and conditions (interfaceonline.co.nz/terms-and-conditions/).
DISCLAIMER: We treat all personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act.